VDA America is a mutual, non-profit, non-commercial association of veterinarians, established in 2009.
The VDA professional protection services include:
- Unlimited advice and guidance, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Veterinary License Defense
- Support for investigations by other relevant statutory controlling bodies
- Defense against actions made against a member by non-statutory organisations and clubs, like welfare organisations, dog clubs and racing authorities
The VDA provides members with a comprehensive set of consent forms and certificates, bulletins on best practice protocols, as well as notices and other useful information. This information is available under MyVDA on the VDA America website. Members also receive a regular VDA newsletter.
Veterinarians join the VDA when they graduate (or as soon as possible thereafter) and retire from the VDA at least three years after they provide their very last professional service. Members receive unlimited, comprehensive professional protection throughout their careers.
How to join the VDA:
Please select an application below for completion
If you are not already a VDA member in good standing, first complete the VDA online membership application form and follow the prompts:
See application forms for pricing.